Tuesday 4 April 2017

2 Mixed Media Tags - Lady E - 2 Mediowe Tagi

Witajcie :)
Mam dziś dla Was 2 mixed mediowe tagi. Bardzo lubię tworzyć prace ciemne,
których podstawowym kolorem jest czarny.
Na czarnym wszystki inne kolory wyglądają cudnie!

I'd love to share with you today 2 mixed media tags. I love to create dark projects 
with black background. On black all other colors look amazing!

Najpierw nałożyłam pastę modelującą na tagi i poczekalam aż wyschnie. 
Potem wybralam kilka elementów, które zamierzałam umieścić na tagach, i pomalowałam i tagi i elementy czarnym gesso.  Zanim jeszcze przykleiłam dodatki pomalowałam tło niebieską, zieloną i złocistą farbką.

First I have added texture with texture paste and stencil. I waited for it to dry.
Then I have chosen few elements and painted them and tags with black gesso.
Before I've added eny elements I have painted the background with blue, green and golden acrylic paint.
 Następnie utworzylam kompozycje i dodałam mikrokulki i brokat. 

Next I've crated the flower arrangements and added microbeads and glitter. 
Pochlapałam migiełkami i inkiem. Na koniec rozjaśniłam wszystko białym gesso.

Spat with spray mists and ink. Last I've highlighted everything with white gesso.
 Dziękuję! / Thank you!

  


  

 


  
  





1 comment:

  1. WOW These tags are gorgeous!!!!! Absolutely stunning! I Love that black background and all that gorgeous color on top! Thanks for sharing and please keep in mind that I host an anything goes challenge every Friday on my blog! Please come check us out and link up, we have lots of sponsors and prizes! Have a wonderful & Blessed day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete