Thursday 22 September 2016

Creative Journey | Terhi Koskinen

Hello dear 13arts fans!

Terhi here, still paint on my fingers from last weekend. And still smiling, because of the same reason.
We had the most amazing event in Finland, called Creative Journey (read more about it here, link), together with 13arts superstars Aida and Olga.
Today I'll show you what I created during the weekend.


This is a layout made during Aida's "Dreamy Moments" class. It was the last class during the weekend, but it was the easiest for me - mostly because of the white background.
Aida showed many awesome ways to create textures on a scrapbook page, and I really love the result even though it is not my usual style at all!


This a canvas, size about A4, and it's made in Olga's "Retrospections" class.
Can you see the new products we used??


Olga and Aida both taught us two classes, this doll is made in "Queen of Steampunk (Angel limited edition)" class and it was the second try for me to do altered doll. I think I need a third one too.


Fourth project is Aida's notebook cover and card from the class called "Especially for you".
This was fun! So many layers and high embellishments.


I really hope you are just as inspired as I am. Joining a class is always fun, especially with good products and sun teachers.

Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

No comments:

Post a Comment