Friday 1 April 2016

Rainbow - layout by Marta


Witajcie!
Czy nie jesteście zmęczeni deszczową, paskudną pogodą? Ja tak. Dlatego postanowiłam zrobić prosty, kolorowy layout. To bardzo proste z nowymi produktami 13arts, zwłaszcza >>>Rainbow Colors<<< . Mają ładne, soczyste kolory i łatwo reagują z wodą. 

Hello!
Aren't you tired of rainy, ugly weather? I am. That's why I decided to make an easy colorful layout. It's very easy with 13arts' new products, especially >>>Rainbow Colors<<< . They have very nice juicy colors and react with water easily. 



Dla urozmaicenia tła dodałam trochę płatków miki, żwirku i brokatów. 
To make my background more interesting I added some mika flakes, grit and glitters. 


Widzicie maskę po lewej? To mój nowy ulubieniec... 
Can you see the stencil on the left? It's my newest favourite one...  


Produkty, których użyłam / Products which I used: 

Rainbow Colors: YellowSky BlueScarletPinkYellow AmberBrownGreen
Glitters: PinkVioletBlueHolographic Gold
Mika Flakes: VioletDark BluePurpleLight Gold
Stencils: FiguresSunbeam



1 comment: