Thursday 25 December 2014

A Christmas Layout by our GD Alexandra Polyzou

Hello!
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas! We've got something for you- a beautiful project by our talented Guest Designer - Alexandra Polyzou.

Witajcie!
Mamy nadzieję, że Wasze święta są wspaniałe. Mamy coś dla Was- piękny layout autorstwa naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Alexandry Polyzou.

***

 My 2nd project for 13arts is a page inspired from Christmas spririt!!!

At first I created my background applying gesso on the right and on the left side of my paper. Then i added some texture with modelling paste and a stencil  i used, so that i could create tree on the pattern paper. At last I sprayed on different spots of the page using 2 mists.


I painted all the chipboards (snowflake frame & snowflake) with the same mists and i began to build my page using my favorite embellisements such as a doily,flowers, a lace... 



To add some sparkle on my project i also added some gold microspheres, glitter strips and some paint glitter.


Merry Christmas!!!

***
Thank you Alexandra! We wish you a Merry Christmas too! :) 
Dziękujemy Aleksandro! Tobie również życzymy Wesołych Świąt! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page, thanks for the inspiration, Alexandra!!!! The photo you chose is really sensational!

    ReplyDelete