Saturday 11 May 2013

Inspiration of the month by Vibeke Harila

Witajcie, dzisiaj inspiruje nas Vibeke - 
- stworzyła przepiękny scrap oraz stronę w Art Journalu.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again:)
I am here today to share 1 layout and 
1 page from my Art Journal with all of you.

"Follow your heart"

On my layout have I used beautiful papers from 13 arts.
This is so wonderful to work with. I am not a pink girl - but i love
the pink in this.


Look at the paper:):)
I have used gesso, paste and mist on the chipboard.


I have tried a lots of different mist and ink.
But my big favorite is this from 13 arts. It is so easy to work with
-and the finished work always looks good.



"Adventure"

This is a very personal page in my Art Journal.
But I want to show it to you anyway.

I love the blue and the orange together.
So cool!!:)




You know what I mean?? Look at this!!
So beautiful - and mixing perfect together.




Thank you so much for looking. 
I hope you liked my work this month.

If you want to see more om my work 

Hugs,
Vibeke


1 comment: